HKS GT4950-BB V Band A/R 0.72 Turbo Kit
HKS provides a powerful turbo kit specifically tailored for inline 6, V8, V6, and inline 4 tuning engines. This solution leads to power zones previously unexplored, unlocking immense potential for use in various motorsport applications, such as drag racing, drifting, and track time attack.
- Compared to previous HKS turbochargers, this turbocharger provides a massive charging air flow despite the small diameter of both compressor/turbo wheels.
- The V-Band turbo housing is made of stainless steel. (Material may vary from model to model.)
- Recommended for those who use big singles for track day.
- CHRA Bearings are ball bearings.
- The GTIII-5R and 4R designs have a machined aluminum ported shroud that combines the bell mouth design and T51 R type recirculation channel to provide both anti-surging and smooth intake air flow.
- A special, highly corrosion-resistant matt black coating treatment on the surface of the compressor housing prevents aluminum corrosion over time. It also combines with a champagne gold anodized ported shroud to unify the design exterior.
- Highly corrosion-resistant matte black coating treatment: A highly corrosion-resistant matt black coating treatment is applied to protect the exterior of the compressor housing from corrosion. This coating is a surface treatment with the ability to provide no surface corrosion even after 240 hours in accelerated corrosion tests. (Combined cycle). In-house data
- Bellmouth shape ported shroud: The ported shroud design inherited from the TO4Z and evolved in the GTIII-4R and 5R. The standard ported shroud has a piped inlet, but the bell-mouth shaped intake air flow channel with a wide inlet diameter is shaped as a "hole" to allow intake air to be taken in through the suction pipe. The structure also makes it easy to produce the turbo spool sound, also known as the T51 R sound. The volume and sound of the intake sound differs depending on the model. All models have HKS ported technology.
- HKS provides a warranty to the original purchaser of HKS exhaust systems against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year. The warranty applies only for vehicle specific exhaust systems. Other products such as metal catalyzers, front pipes, exhaust manifolds, and center pipes are not covered.